Sunday, April 14, 2024

2 step forward & 1 step back

    Okay, so I've been in a lingo of work, school, and life. With my class work and test scores in general, I've caught up and then fallen behind again. I understand it's essentially the last stretch and shouldn't have an excuse to fall behind. Maybe it's just the way I like to complete my assignments, and I overthink them, causing me to put in more work than needed.

    For this week's post, I chose 5.8.6 "Chart Tips." Again, again like I mentioned, I don't really use Microsoft applications. This was all new to me; the whole software was a bit confusing to me at the beginning, but I started to get used to it. I really liked that you could adjust and practically design the whole chart. For me, at least the metallicity at times with color coding really helps, and it looks more appealing and easy to read too.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your update! It sounds like you've been juggling a lot lately, but it's great to hear that you're pushing through. We all have those moments of feeling like we're taking two steps forward and one step back, but the important thing is that you're making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep pressing ahead...you're in positive territory.
    I find the chart tools "adjustability" nice to have since having a bunch of supervisors who keep changing their minds on what they want to "see," the tool makes it easy to change back and forth and adjust to their whims.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your update! It sounds like you've been juggling a lot lately, but it's great to hear that you're pushing through. We all have those moments of feeling like we're taking two steps forward and one step back, but the important thing is that you're making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jonathan, it's good that You are keeping up the track of your schoolwork in this busy schedule. With regards to the chart tips, It's really something gifted by Microsoft, that brings the visual effect for the data that is collected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jonathan, It seems like the month of April was quite hectic for all of us. It is awesome that you are also exploring the versatility of chart designs. Keep pushing forward!

    ReplyDelete