Sunday, May 12, 2024

Donzo

    This is my final blog and I don't have much to say other than I'm glad it's done. Every semester of school becomes increasingly harder to manage with the amount of assignments given. This course was not that difficult in terms of learning the material, but the amount of time it took to complete it was absurd. I'm glad it finished and I passed. Time is like this, I'm really glad that I was able to persevere throughout the semester despite wanting to stop.

    Whenever I decide to read or I'm not sure I'll maybe delete this whole post in the future, I hope I'm able to accomplish some of my big goals. Then look back to this moment and think maybe it was worth it.

7 comments:

  1. Glad you preserved, got through this class and semester. Best for the future and accomplishing your big goals. Keep persevering and before you know it, Graduation will be upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the challenge of this class was not the work, but being time-efficient, especially with our other classes. I'm glad we both pushed through it! And this is just my opinion, but I think keeping this blog for our future selves to read would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is super relatable. I hope for the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you have mentioned above is so true. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jonathan, you are right about things getting tougher as the semester wraps up. But hey, we have survived all those endless assignments and it's time to take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jonathon. Im glad you decided to stick around till the end as well. It shows that you are dedicated and that you push through tough situations. Good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on finishing your final blog and the semester! I understand the relief you're feeling. Even when the material isn't hard, the workload can be overwhelming.Your perseverance is commendable. Be proud of yourself for pushing through and passing the course.Wishing you all the best with your future goals. Keep shining!

    ReplyDelete